Golden West Publishers
Seafood Lovers Cook Book
Recipes from coast to coast! Presenting lobster, crab, oysters, clams, salmon, swordfish, tuna, grouper, halibut, and many more featured in appetizers, soups, salads, side, and main dishes. Includes seafood tips and trivia.
- Title: Seafood Lovers Cook Book
- Publisher: Golden West Publishers
- Publication Date: 2001/01/01
- Number of Pages: 93
- Binding Type: Comb
- Library of Congress: 2002278281
- Published/Created: Phoenix, AZ
- Description: ill. ; 22 cm.
- ISBN-10: 1885590822
- LC Classification: TX747 .S368 2001
- LC Subjects: Cooking (Seafood)
- Browse by Shelf Order: TX747
- Notes: Includes index.
- Series: Cooking Across America Cook Book Series
- LCCN: 2002278281
- Dewey Class No.: 641.6/92
- Type of Material: Book
- Author: GWP
- ISBN-13: 978-1-885590-82-4
- Size: 5-1/2" × 8-1/2"
- Price: $10.95