SE Survivor Series Awning Clamps with Hooks (4 PC.) - 9620AC
The SE Survivor Series Awning Clamps with Hooks (4 PC.) provide an extra tying option by attaching clamps to tarp edges. Great for securing blankets, tarps, and tents down, our awning clamps make a useful addition to your camp gear or emergency pack. You can use them to cover and store items to protect them from the weather. The bright orange color is useful to quickly identify the clamps in case of an emergency so you do not lose them! How to Use: 1. Place tarp between clamp and fastener. 2. Twist clamp to receive fastener with the tarp. 3. Snap together to secure. SE is committed to providing the customer with the best source for value possible on the market. You will enjoy the quality, function and usefulness of our SE Survivor Series Awning Clamps with Hooks (4 PC.). IPR Rights Notice: Important: Avoid getting counterfeit items. Genuine SE products come with the SE logo on the packaging. SE is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark Law.
- The clamps are easy to fasten securely onto any part of your tarp.
- They are durable and will not rip like a grommet. You can depend on them when especially needed to secure tents, hold down and cover items in harsh weather conditions, and more.
- This item is bright orange colored. You can easily spot the high visibility color.
- You can use them for boats, RVs, camping, and yard work.
- This product is great for camping, hiking, sailing, and other outdoor activities.