1991 Lake Pleasant / Lee's Ferry (Colo. River Below Lake Powell) [Collectible - Very Good]
Fish-n-Map Lake Pleasant / Lee's Ferry (Colo. River Below Lake Powell) features underwater depth contours for easy structure fishing from Lake Pleasant and the Colorado River between Glen Canyon Dam and Navajo Bridge, Arizona, USA. Fish-n-Map Company produces bathymetric fishing maps useful to fishermen, boaters, and campers. Featuring GPS locations, these are convenient fishing maps that last! Fish-n-Map Company's underwater topography maps are printed on a water-proof, tear-resistant plastic material for durability in the field and are folded to 4"×9". When opened, the maps are approximately 2'×3' in size and printed on both sides. Fish-n-Map Company's maps include extensive and detailed legends that guide you through valuable information such as;
- Lake Size & Elevation
- Known Fish Species
- Underwater Bottom Conditions
- Depth Contours
- Boat Ramp Locations
- River Inlets, Feeder Creeks, & Canals
- Submerged Brush & Rock Reefs
- Longitude & Latitude Grid
- Campgrounds & Restrooms
- Lodging, Groceries, & Fuel
- RV Hook-ups, Showers, & Lodging
- Suggested Fishing Locations
- and more…
These maps will not only improve your fishing trip, but your entire outdoor experience.
- Two-sided, self-cover, waterproof folded map.
- Lee's Ferry to Glen Canyon Dam = 1:24,360
- Lake Pleasant = 1:16k
- Lee's Ferry to Glen Canyon Dam = no coordinates
- Lake Pleasant map = NAD 1927
- GPS Locations tables = NAD 1983
- Lee's Ferry to Glen Canyon Dam = none
- Lake Pleasant = 10'
- Water Type = Fresh
- Folded = 4" × 9"
- Unfolded = 35¾" × 24"