Wide World Maps & MORE!
Verde Valley Area Recreational Road Map, Red Rock Ranger District, Coconino National Forest (America's Great Outdoors)
This topographic forest map features forest roads which are color-coded and numbered. The color-coding rates the roads by driving conditions Easy, Moderate, Difficult, and Extreme. The map also clearly delineates the area of the Rattlesnake Canyon Seasonal Closure, Woods Seasonal Closure, and Cottonwood Basin Seasonal Closure. Sidebars and photographs complement the map with information for using off-highway vehicles (ohv) in the region.
Paper, self-cover, two-sided folding map.
Scale = 1:126,720
Contour Interval = 200' Size:
* Folded = 4" x 9"
* Unfolded = 35.75" x 26.75"
- Includes ranger district offices, campgrounds, picnic areas, trailheads, points of interest, rafting, fishing, trail bicycle trails, all-terrain vehicle (atv) trails, and areas for high clearance vehilces, 4x4s, and pickups
- Includes private lands, Indian Reservation lands, National Forest Widernesses, Coconino National Forest, other national forests, other federal lands, state lands, Verde Wild and Scenic River, and Seasonal Closures.
- Includes national forest boundaries, ranger district boundaries, Red Rock Pass boundary, wilderness or special use boundaries, 200 foot contours, streams, paved light duty roads, state routes, and paved highways
- Includes Interstates, U.S. highways, state highways, primary National Forest roads suitable for passenger cars, Naional Forest roa numbers, and county roads.